Synchrony Financial, being the parent company of Synchrony Bank, came into existence in 1932 by the name of GE Capital Retail Bank. It was formed with a view to provide financing options for purchasing appliances. Now, it is considered to be leading organization in United States, when it comes to offering private label credit cards to its valuable customers. The presence of innovative financial programs helps in building and maintaining cordial relationships between their commercial customers and their end users. The marketing executives suggest strategies to their business clients to expand and diversify their business, depending on their interests and preferences. Be it about increasing your business sales, availing health facilities conveniently or spending wisely while buying something precious, it cover almost every aspect which can bother you ahead.
Make Payment Online With Mysynchrony
If you are wondering how to make online payments at mysynchrony.com (previously known as GoGEcapital.com), it is the time to keep your worries aside as the whole process is mentioned here. However, you will be required to find some time for filling up basic information. Once you are done with it, be ready to pay your bills online.
Being a first time user at mysynchrony.com (previously known as GoGEcapital.com), you’ll need to set up an account for free. After providing relevant account information, reviewing the specified details and making setting to your online profile, you can make online payments whenever you want.
For making settings regarding online payments, move the cursor to ‘Account Features’ tab. The drop down menu will display the first option as ‘Online Payments’.
Once you click on “Online Payments”, following page will be opened. On this page, click on “Just register your account now”.
Steps To Make Synchrony Bank Payment
Following page will be opened. Fill it with your account number, social security number and date of birth.
- Visit mysynchrony.com (previously known as GoGEcapital.com) and make consumer center login by providing your username and password details. Click on the green colored box saying ‘Go’.
- After sharing your log in details, you may click on the box appearing on the left side of ‘Remember me’. However, you may opt for this if you are the only user of your laptop or PC. If this is not the case, it may affect your security levels indeed.
- Search for ‘Quick Links’ and then, click on ‘Payments’.
- Enter the bill amount to be paid, date on which you are making payment and its respective mode.
- Now, click on ‘Submit Payment for Review’ to verify that you entered only the required amount and nothing more than that. After reviewing the payment, click ‘Submit’.
After you are done with making payment online, you will receive a confirmation code and email in your email id, which you gave while getting yourself registered at mysynchrony.com (previously known as GoGEcapital.com).
Make Multiple Synchrony Payments Online
Now, you can manage to make up to 12 payments online in one go. The only difference while making multiple payments is that you will be required to click on ‘Multiple’ tab after you click on ‘Payments’.
Follow MySynchrony Autopay
By using Autopay mode, payment will be deducted automatically from your bank account on monthly basis. This leaves its trusted customers with the hassle free mode of making payments.
- You may go for this payment mode by choosing ‘Enroll in Autopay’ once you log in to your account.
- Enter the mode of payment and its amount.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and ‘Confirm Autopay’.
- Review the settings and finally click ‘Submit’.
Some Tips You Must Know
There may be cases when we don’t remember either our username or password, which need to be used while logging in at mysynchrony.com (GoGEcapital.com). If you have been victim of such issues, the ‘Login Help’ tab can solve your problems.
If there has been fixed amount of expenses which you need to bear every month, you can opt for Autopay mode. While if the quantum of payments keeps on varying from time to time, making online payments yourself appears to be the best alternative. No matter what payments you make, you must have your own file to keep their respective track records.