Old Navy is one of the sub brands of GAP, which is a popular clothing brand for people of all ages. Old navy promises to give you affordability and style under one hood,. The company caters to everything from t-shirts to jeans and the contemporary designs which have become a must-have for all the fashion frolics out there. The company believes in attending to every member of the family, making your shopping experience more an entertainment rather than a chore. Originated in 1994, the term Old navy was derived from a bar in Paris. Old Navy has about 1000 stores worldwide and also offers online store where customers can shop from.
You can also shop from Old Navy by getting hold of their credit card which will make you eligible for several exciting features and offers. This card lets you earn reward points every time you shop from old navy. You will get notified in advance about all the upcoming sales and trends. In addition to that the customers will find themselves a step closer to getting new promotions and offers. Old Navy credit card also gives you special savings and birthday events.
Make Payments at Old Navy
Payment of bills isn’t that much of a hassle either with Old Navy credit card. Simply log on to eService.OldNavy.com and continue with the payment procedure. With this card account holder service customers can make online payments and view their balances and points. Furthermore they can keep track of their rewards and billing budgets. The procedure to Log on to your account is:
- Log on to eService.OldNavy.com.
- You will come face to face with this page where by entering your user name, accounts can be accessed. Enter your user ID and click on “login.”
- For new users who have received their credit cards but haven’t yet registered them, there is an option right on the bottom left side saying “Register.” Tap on this option to continue your registration process.
- This will transfer you to another place where you can initiate the registration process by entering your account number.
- Once you’re done with this, click on “continue” to further go on with your registration process.
Useful Tips for using eService.OldNavy.com:
- While logging in to your account at eService.OldNavy.com, you will only see the option of entering your user name. This is for you safety and not something to get worried about. You would be required to enter your password in the latter steps.
- While registering your account at eService.OldNavy.com, there are five steps that you would need to follow after entering your account number. First you have to validate your card and then go to security select where you can choose an option in case you forget your password. Next you have to select an image for your account and finally you can view your account summary.
- While choosing a password make sure it should have at least 8 to 10 digits or letters. The strength of your password determines the security of your account.Old Navy Info:Current For: 17/11/2017 - Today's Biller Interest: 79.74%Contact Details:Customer Service: 1.800.653.6289
Useful Links:Old Navy Bill Payment:Website:Location:Accepted Payment Types:credit, card, debit, online, bill pay, online payOld Navy Address:West 34th StreetNew York