The Allstate organization, being established in 1931, turned out to be a publicly traded concern in 1993. This company was able to secure 92nd rank in the list of Fortune 500 biggest companies in America. Its slogan ‘You’re in Good Hands with Allstate ®’ keeps on reminding the employees that their sole objective is to provide the best insurance services to their clients. It believes in working as per the authenticated standards and well- formulated principles to maximize the shareholder value. They deal on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ‘ALL’. The company had approximately 12,000 Allstate agencies and economic representatives in Canada and America.
Different Modes of Allstate Bill Pay
Making bill payments became easier and more convenient at Allstate. Now, the users can opt for any specific method to pay bills, as per their preferences and interests. The basic modes of Allstate Bill Pay are mentioned as follows:
- Recurring Credit Card Pay Plan: Using smart cards for Allstate bill pay appears to be a better option to make hassle free payments. While going for recurring credit card pay plan, the amount is automatically deducted from your credit card. For availing this service, you need to enroll yourself by sharing some basic information about yourself.
- One time Credit/ Debit Card Payment: To take benefit from insurance facilities, you need to pay premium on regular basis. By using one time credit/ debit card payment, you can afford to bear quick premium payments on time.
- By Phone: The customers can send payment by making a call on 1-800-901-1732 with the help of a check or credit/ debit cards.
- By Mail: If you are willing to make payments by mail, money or check can be sent to our mailing address, which will mentioned on your statement. Else, you can opt for handling payment at your respective agent’s office.
- One- Time Bank Account Payment: You can opt for paying premium in one go by linking your bank account with your Allstate account.
- Allstate Easy Pay Plan: By following this plan, payments will be made electronically. In addition, you will have to incur lesser installment fee up to 5% depending on the nature of the policy.
How to Make Payments at Allstate?
It is considered to be the best alternative to make online premium payments irrespective of the nature of the products you deal in. Similarly, online Allstate bill pay provides its users with the ease to access information related to bill payments, bill summary and the time when it needs to be paid.
1. The first step to take advantage of selecting your favorite payment mode involves setting up an account at Allstate. In the extreme right top of the page, click on ‘My Account Login’. Then, click on ‘Create an Account’ and fill up the required blanks in a reliable manner and proceed accordingly. The resultant Allstate account number will include your policy number and day and month when your policy came into effect.
2. In case, you are already registered with Allstate, all you will be asked for is to provide with your user name details and password, which you set at the time of creating your account. Now, click ‘Log In’ and the power to make payments will lie in your fingertips.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be required to click ‘Payment and Billing’. As a result, you will be redirected towards a new page where you can select your payment options. You may also be asked to go through a simple procedure of enrolling yourself up by providing your log in details.
Some Safety Tips You Must Keep in Mind
Every time you receive your Allstate bill, make sure that you encircle the last date of making bill payment on your calendar. It is always good to pay bills at least a week earlier to avoid chances of delay.
Whether you have paid money online or offline, you must keep a receipt of the bills for the purpose of maintaining your payment records.